View Other Content
Categories See All →
Use Barcodes in PDF Template Engine & Convert HTML, Image File to PDFExport Task List to PDF convert bmp files to PDF Convert jpg to Pdf convert text & Image Files to Convert HTML Files to PDF Add Watermark to PDF Barcodes Support for PDF Temp
We are pleased to announce new release of Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint 1.4.0. This version of Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint provides support for barcodes in PDF Template Engine and Convert HTML, Text and Image (jpg, tiff, png, gif, bmp) files to PDF. This release includes plenty of new features as listed below
- Support barcodes for PDF Template Engine
- Add Watermark to PDF.
- Convert HTML, Text and Image (jpg, tiff, png, gif, bmp) files to PDF.
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Export Task List to PDF with Barcode using PDF Template Engine
- Creating and Exporting Template
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint
Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint is a flexible solution that allows developer to export lists, individual list item and SharePoint wiki pages to Pdf file format from SharePoint document library. Aspose.Pdf helps developers convert files to PDF from within their applications, without having Adobe Acrobat installed. Users only need to have MS SharePoint Server 2010 configured and running over their system to perform its installation. Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint supports SharePoint Foundation and Server.
More about Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint
- Download Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint
- Online Demo for Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint at:
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint at:
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint blog
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066